Information note pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 – art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal data protection code)
in application of European Regulation n. 679 of 2016 and Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003 relating to the protection of personal data we inform you that the Data Controller is Villa Permet SHPK – Permet, Rruga 13 Shtatori, Albania (hereinafter referred to as “the Owner”).
Personal data are processed in full compliance with EU Regulation 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196/2003.
The data provided by you (hereinafter referred to as “the interested party”) will be used for the sole purpose of following up on your requests and may be disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose, or with the explicit consent of the Interested.
The data will be processed by personnel appointed by the Data Controller with procedures, technical and IT tools suitable for protecting the confidentiality and security of the Data subject’s data and consists of their collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification. , selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, destruction of the same including the combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities.
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the interested party with the requested services and will in any case be eliminated following a request by the interested party, without prejudice to further conservation obligations established by law. The data of the interested party will not be disclosed.
As part of its activity and for the purposes indicated above, the Data Controller may make use of services rendered by third parties who operate on behalf of the Data Controller and according to his instructions, as data processors. These are suppliers, commercial and production partners, intermediaries, technical and medical consultants and other similar subjects who collaborate with our organization to fulfill the contractual commitments undertaken with it; subjects who provide a service strictly and necessarily connected to the activity of the Owner such as tax consultants, banks, shippers, insurance companies, public and private bodies, also in relation to inspections or checks; subjects who can access the data under the provisions of the law.
The data may also be communicated to all those subjects authorized by law to collect them (e.g. provincial companies for health services, financial administration, etc.).
The interested party may request a complete and updated list of the subjects appointed as data processors by contacting the contact indicated below.
The data may be transferred within the European Union and Albania, and / or where the Data Controller or its suppliers and collaborators are based or have their own servers.
Rights of the interested party
- Right of access (art. 15 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain access to their data and to complain to the supervisory authority;
- Right of rectification (art.16 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) (art.17 GDPR). The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay;
- Right to limitation of treatment (art.18 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain a limitation of the data processing;
- Notification obligation (art.19 GDPR). The Data Controller informs each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out pursuant to articles 16; 17; 18;
- Right to data portability (art.20 GDPR). The interested party has the right to receive the personal data concerning him provided to the owner and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the owner;
- Right to object (art.21 GDPR). Right of the interested party to oppose the processing of his personal data;
- Profiling (art.22 GDPR). The interested party has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling or which significantly affects his person.
The contact details of the Data Controller are as follows: Villa Permet SHPK – Permet, Rruga 13 Shtatori, Albania. +355 684 340 700 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies can be used to collect information on user behavior and the use of services.
Later in this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies by simply using the term “cookie”.
Types of cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of our site and are used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site, in general to speed up, improve or customize the level of service to users. The duration of the cookies is either strictly limited to the work session (when theclosed they browser isare deleted), or of longer duration, aimed at recognizing the visitor’s computer. Their deactivation can compromise the use of the services accessible by login, while thepublic part of the site remains normally usable.
- Analysis and performance cookies. They are cookies used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously and not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience, in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
By visiting a website you can receive cookies both from the visited site (“owner”), and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example is the presence of “social plugins” (eg Facebook, Twitter, Google+) aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information which please refer to.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
Disabling “third party” cookies does not affect browsing in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” and “third party” cookies.
As an example, with Google Chrome click the wrench in the upper right corner and select “Settings”. At this point select ‘Show advanced settings’ (“Under the hood”) and change the Privacy settings.
Internet Explorer: https: // support .microsoft.com / en-us / help / 17479 / windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings
Safari : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
This site uses
Advertising cookies (remarketing, segmentation and targeting) of Google and Facebook
These cookies are intended to provide the user with advertising spaces that can be installed by third parties. Some are used to recognize individual advertisements and know which ones have been viewed and when, then allowing banners and / or advertisements relating to certain products to appear on the occasion of visits to other affiliate sites based on the user’s browsing history. . Users are given a technical identification but in no case do they collect personal identification data such as the user’s name or address.
Other advertising cookies are used to hypothesize a user’s “navigation” profile, in order to be able to propose advertising messages in line with his / her behavior and interests on the net. This “profile” is anonymous and the information collected through these cookies does not allow to trace the user’s identity.
In particular, we point out the use of “Google Analytics” and “Facebook Ads”, including the so-called “advertising function”.
It is a web analysis service provided by Google and Facebook that use analytical cookies that are installed on the user’s computer to perform statistical analysis in aggregate form on the use of the website visited, as well as to allow visitors to be profiled on the Sites. (which are identified by the “detection cookies”) on the basis of the information contained in their “advertising cookies “, which concern three categories: age group, gender, marketing segments.
On the web page https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it you can find more information relating to the Google service.
On the web page https://it-it.facebook.com/privacy/explanation you can find more information relating to the Facebook service.
L ‘ Finally, the list of cookies used by Google Analytics can be found at the following address: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
At the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it , the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics is also made available by Google.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, for each of these sites, the web address of the information and the methods for managing cookies is reported, in addition to any refusal of consent to the installation of cookies:
Tripadvisor – travel portal ( profiling): CLICK HERE
Powr.io – weather service (profiling): CLICK HERE
Sharethis.com – content sharing (profiling): CLICK HERE
Holidaycheck.it – web services (statistics and profiling): CLICK HERE
Trivago.it – travel (profiling): CLICK HERE
Youtube.com – multimedia content (profiling): CLICK HERE
Google.com – web services (statistics, profiling and marketing): CLICK HERE
Google Analytics – web services (statistics and profiling): CLICK HERE
Facebook. com – social (profiling and marketing): CLICK HERE
Yandex.ru – web services (profiling): CLICK HERE
Ilmeteo.it – weather service (profiling): CLICK HERE
To find out more about cookies and how ges pull them or disable those of third parties or marketing / retargeting, visit: